Webmaster/WordPress Developer/Web producer
Webmaster with 10+ years experience in web design, development, and production.
- Mac, Windows and iOS operating systems, PHP/MySQL, WordPress, WooCommerce, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, GitHub, and HTML.
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Flash/AS 3
- Video editing with Final Cut Pro, Windows Movie Maker, FTP, CPanel X, TeamSite, Confluence, Basecamp, Contentful, SEO Best Practices, File optimization.
- Strong research skills, fast learner, able to manage & prioritize multiple projects, good at problem-solving.
CMS Operations Specialist, Beachbody; Remote — AUG-NOV 2021
Configured, validated, and published content within CMS (Contentful/Oracle Business Commerce Center). Managed workflow and execution of tasks efficiently while taking responsibility for timing and delivery. Oversee CSS code implementation for required assets on tbb.com. Troubleshoot internal CMS content-related issues. Quality assurance testing for other team members’ CMS updates to ensure accuracy of content published.
Web Communications Admin, LA Metro; Los Angeles — FEB 2016-FEB 2020
Developed/updated content on customer-facing website for marketing clients, including PDFs, and text for WordPress and CMS, built and updated intranet sites and galleries using SharePoint. Built and tested email blasts using Email Studio (ExactTarget), Emma, GovDelivery, and HTML. Complied with Section 508 ADA guidelines by optimizing PDFs, designed/prepared promotional images and videos for flash-based digital tower ads, homepages, photo galleries, and various sections across the site.
Developer/Design Mgr, Cal Coast Web Design; remote — JUN-AUG 2014
Developed WordPress projects, edited WooCommerce templates and plugins.
Webmaster, LA Metro; Los Angeles, CA — APR 2012-SEP 2013
Provided web production updates for 4000-page customer-facing website in custom CMS and ExpressLanes e-commerce site’s static HTML pages. Used GitHub to share code with 3rd party vendor. Built and updated Ticket Vending Machine user interface in HTML/CSS for Design Studio and TAP. Performed administrative reporting tasks such as tracking social media metrics for managers.
Developer, Hulu; Los Angeles, CA — AUG-SEP 2011
Provided PR support during Japan launch by observing and tracking media coverage and generating reports in Cision. Prepared articles for print using InDesign, transferred data from internal Wiki to Confluence. Collaborated with various departments, including HR and PR, to discuss new site features.
HTML Developer, So Cal Gas Company; Los Angeles, CA — MAR-MAY 2011
Migrated content to new site design. Actively tested links for accuracy and speed. Provided content recommendations to Web Editor.
Web Designer/Developer, SuperMedia; Los Alamitos, CA — MAY-JUNE 2010
Webmaster/CopyWriter, Flashecom; Fullerton, CA — SEP 2009–MAY 2010
Used Google Webmaster Tools to research and improve SEO. Maintained, rebuilt and updated company website (75+ pages) w/new design. Validated and fixed XHTML with W3C code validator. Created content for website, blogs, press releases, and marketing materials for sales department. Worked with customers, designers, programmers, and sales department on e-commerce website designs.
Google UX Design & IBM Cybersecurity, Coursera (in progress)
Online Courses in PHP/MySQL, ASP.NET, Cypress College, Cypress, CA
Web Design/Game Design Certificates, Fullerton College, Fullerton, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Minor in Classics, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
Skillcrush, WordPress Development Career Blueprint
- Losing Today (2003 – 2007), The Scenestar (2008 – 2009), MishMash Magazine (2008 – 2010), BackSeat Mafia (Feb 2018 – present): Contributed album and concert reviews.
- AXS contributor (Feb 2016 – Sept 2018) – music and entertainment articles.
- Examiner.com (Jan 2010 – July 2016): Santa Ana fashion and style examiner.
- WyzAnt.com (Mar 2011 – 2014) – Tutor for HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Webmaster for band/music website (brmcdownhere.com) since April 2002.
- Street Team Marketing (2002 – 2008): Beggars Group/Matador Records.